Success Story: How Vozo Made Virtual Care A Reality For A US-Based Healthcare Practice
Vozo solved the issues of virtual care for one of the largest hospital systems in the US. The non-profit healthcare system, with more than 44 hospital campuses and more than 8000 licensed beds in 9 states, serves more than 4 million patients per annum.
A few years back they chose Vozo to build their virtual hospital. A virtual hospital/care system practically extends patient access beyond the traditional hospital walls. Because of this one change, the hospital became the unique one around that time in improving patient care through a custom-branded version of Vozo, the most approved and specialized virtual care platform.
- Improving and providing better patient care, and fulfilling and exceeding customer expectations, was the biggest challenge for the hospital’s project manager.
- The project manager reported that their patients needed urgent care services, but most of them didn’t want to come back to face the inconvenience caused by the slow facility.
- When they came to know more about virtual care and the way it made things easy for hospitals and healthcare chains, they started looking for options.
- Many virtual care products were not budget-friendly and these forced the hospital to adapt its patient workflows and operations to the software than doing it the other way.
- The hospital’s team after struggling for so long finally met with Vozo. They found Vozo easy, reliable, and cost-friendly.
- Our engineers and professionals were and are smart, knowledgeable, and experts on the technical side and compliance of the industry’s telemedicine when compared to pricier vendors.
- Vozo looked at their total patient experience and made it more natural for their patients to update their information. Doing this has streamlined and made the process stress-free for their customers.
- The organization has now completed a fast-increasing number of visits along with the growing number of physicians using the service at present.
- The service was at first made available to the organization and has since been embraced by many local employer groups. Vozo’s virtual system can collect insurance information, which eventually helps to streamline the reimbursement process.
Vozo- Bridging The Gap Between Patients And Quality Care
The virtual care/system of Vozo is used to treat conditions from minor colds to diabetics and other chronic diseases. The major advantage among the others is the increased and more repeated access to patients outside hospital walls. That’s convenient, especially for those people who need to make continuous visits to doctors.
The inferences for chronic care are vast because the doctors can communicate and get in touch with patients, without making them go to the care facility by a person.
As a result, the healthcare organization has seen a $1.8M reduction in readmissions. They kept on seeing an upward trend in the patient enrollment and visits per month. Now they have more remote access to patients, who don’t want to travel around to get better care.
VozoEHR’s smart, AI-assisted, automated, top-rated virtual care simplifies and speeds up healthcare delivery to everyone breaking the boundaries of culture and geography. Our platform includes updated and exclusive functions like digital scheduling, patient intake, video visits, discharge, and analytics across medical facilities, specialties, and service lines.
Our smart, automated cloud-based software allows healthcare organizations to bring care quicker to patients from the comforts of their homes. It facilitates the delivery of convenient care to patients and results in better patient outcomes, organizational revenue, and higher operational efficiencies. VozoEHR helps more than 150 healthcare organizations, including the huge healthcare systems in the U.S.
We continuously strive to innovate and succeed in today’s fast-moving healthcare continuum.